Friday, May 17, 2019

May 16th



Thursday....
I am having trouble getting on to my aol. I will still post any news from down here, but it sure is frustrating especially becuz I am paying for the service.
There is a card for Rexroads as His Brother passed away.
Del Telfor having just as much pain now as before his back surgery.  It's been  very hard
I don't have a thing else to tell you this week!! It's so quiet here in the park, which is good I guess!
Nothing bad to report!
We are having a Memorial Day Dinner. With chicken and games in the hall.

Friday....
Today Daves provided the donuts

Good news my aol is back to normal, I have used aol since 2003 or so. And am familiar with it and hated to go to some other one.

Some went to Mexico the other day and had no problem getting back across, I think they said 45 min. there were a couple who said one day was a 6 hr. wait as the other ports were closed and all the traffic was diverted to Progresso.

Weather is to be hot every day mid to upper 90's, we did get a rain a couple nights ago  over an inch Denny Argo said

💋
Donna





No comments: