Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday July 3rd


July 4th Scraps, Graphics and comments
GoodLightscraps.com


Well, we will be having our July 4th party tomarrow. Sam and Helen are smoking a turkey and also Ken and Bobby doing brats on the grill.

Dorothy Ritter provided donuts today!

We really enjoyed a visit from Speedy and Doris LaFond Wednesday. speedy has a Daughter and family that still lives here South of town. They looked great and was so good to see them!

We had a fun time Wednesday evening , it was Rex Rexroads birthday and we had really good finger food and then banana splits for everyone!










I guess Clyde was bored with it all.........lol He will kill me for posting this picture!!!!

This morning at donuts, I snapped a picture or two....


I was in shock when I saw how the hot tub turned out after Gordon cleaned it yesterday!  I thought all the stains and rust was just the way it was but all those stains came out with all the work Gordon did to it...a great job Gordy!!!!!!!

We have the best Management team ever!!!!!!!!

A word about the lawns...they are sooooo bad, the lawns Gene has been doing....
He can't seem to catch up, the grass is over a foot out in the street on about 40 lawns, the park offered to help with some but was refused. Some grass over a foot tall, that should have been weed eated

That's about all I can tell ya for this week, I may take a few pictures on the 4th, Irene and John Quail have company this week Irenes Son and family are here! Their Son, Aden has really grown and filled out, he will be in the 5th grade this coming year. He wants to celebrate his Birthday every year down here with his Grandma and the folks here in the park, rather than have a big party back home, I think that is so neat.

No comments: