Friday, July 10, 2015

Story City Potluck

These pictures were sent to me...Story City Potluck held this Wednesday July 8th
  Next years Chairman, Nancy Argo, I think John Geer was Charing this year. 53 attended. I see several former R.V.E.ers there, The Sextons, Ellis Hauser, and Marilym Babbitt.
I see Henningsen's, Grace Thornton, The Bryants


Ellis Hauser, The Sherman's and???






                                    MCelwee's , Sexton's, Marlyn Babbitt, Bud Kraft


Rickies


                                                                          The Spragues
This morning Janelle Baker got the donuts again!
I heard from Betty Aderton, and she had cellulitus in her right foot and up her leg, she got a shot, hope she's doing ok.
We have new men in the park doing a lot of the work on the pool area, taking out the rock, dirt etc. getting ready for concrete, and sod, atleast I assume they will put sod down on the East sides of the pool as you come through the gate. quite a lot of the rock and huge amount of dirt piled in the R.V. section where they need to fill low spots. I have the before picture taken and waiting for an after picture.
Later........

No comments: