Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday

My computer is so messed up...I dont know if I can even post pictures until I get it straightened out. I had some pictures of the guys pouring concrete yesterday at the pool, tried to download them and I had no luck. don't know what's going on. Also took a picture of the new front awning at Kay Henrikson's #263.

We are dry now so all the mowing people have gotten caught up, thank God!

No news as far as sickness, except Bill Clement has been very ill, after his Cancer surgery he got shingles. He's been in bed for way over a week now and can barely get up, his Son said last night he is some what better.

Bill Hamlet has trapped over 8 possums, they are attracted to any yard with those papaya trees. Behind us they have planted 3 of them and Bill has caught several back there, one huge female had 14 babies hanging on her teets

The office is preparing the walls to paint them. they have stained the new cupboards, It is going to look really nice.These mgrs. are go getters!

Shellitos are still having work done on their new mobile

Tomarrow Gene Koliba is fixing biscuits and gravy instead of us having donuts. That will be a treat.

That's about all the news I know for now.
If I get my pictures to download I will post them!


Ok I got the pictures downloaded on my laptop so here they are........remember any pictures posted, just click on them to make them larger!





G&G does most all the concrete work here in the park, Gil and crew do a great job!!

Here's a picture of Kays new awning....The top is half finished, it will be really nice

No comments: