Friday, July 31, 2015

July 31st

These Fridays come around fast!
Farleys and Telfor's got donuts this morning!
Only one card up to sign for Bobby. I just heard that Jan Philipp's Son-in-law had an accident on a 3 or 4 wheeler, broken clavical and some ribs. Also Gordon Lamp having  lung and liver tests over to Renasaince Hosp. He has been in the hospital.
Well, we were supposed to leave yesterday but Tuesday morning ended up in the ER. By the way the new ER is very nice, we waited a few minutes is all. Bobby complaining of severe pain in lower back. He figured it was a kidney stone as he had one before, well, they did a cat-scan and the Dr. there said it was quite large one, a 9mm, so he asked what hospital would we want to go to and since Bobby's Dr. is at Renaisance we said we would go there. Dr. called and talked to Bobby's Dr. and he said EMS can take him over there, told me the room no. he would be in. So efficient! I was impressed. So he had the stone blasted and found more stones also. So now waiting for word when he can come home. Bleeding which should not have been, was caused by Bobby taking that low dose aspirin. He was just advised to start taking it 10 months ago.
Mgrs. Bob and Viki were going to follow us on up to the Campout. I had a tear when he was pulling the camper of theirs to their mobile to load it. We had loaded everything except last minute refrigerator stuff.
so I unloaded it all.
I just made home made noodles with chicken . Also baked Banana bread ( Suzy homemaker) today!!!!
Bobby would laugh as I was out doing His chores yesterday pulling a few weeds, watering plants, moving some around, trimming a bush, I came in the house completely covered with sweat and it was getting in my eyes and burning lol.
It sure is dry here now. The grass is starting to get brown. I love the pool area and just was told they decided not to put grass on the East end but rock of some kind, maybe river rock. not sure.
The house across from us which was Southworths is up for sale, the man bought it for his Mother but she died and he said he wanted to sell it pretty bad. Ron and Rita Sutherland want to sell their mobile, it is beautiful and I am sure it will sell quickly. A garage attached, nice!
I hope I get lots of pictures sent to me from the Clermont campout, if and when I do I will post them.We still want to come to Iowa later on this summer, it would be neat to come when the Spencer, Ia. fair is on.
Take care everyone!












No comments: