Saturday, July 11, 2020

July 11th

Hi everyone, I suppose the big story is how hot it is!!! 😎 I just talked to friend Arlene Fisher and she said it was hot in Iowa also. Well, really this is the usual down here, atleast in Iowa it doesn't last for 4 to 5 months. I usually don't water the yard much but I saw on the weather forecast no rain in the future so decided to water. Bobby had installed under ground water sprinklers. But the grass had grown over them and I could hardly find them, but turned on the system and was able to locate them. so I have been trimming around the water heads and watered for a bit this morning.
A lot of work has been going on in the Park this Summer. I feel so sorry for the guys who have been doing so much digging out in the 99;s. I think there will be 50 amp in most sites except A B & C and wether they get any more done this summer I just don't know. Also making bigger pads for the larger units.

Sure seem close together tho

Our pool and buildings all closed up,  I have heard a few folks say they may not come down as early ....just have to wait and see.  And worrying about the Canadians coming down. Hope and pray they will be able to come.

I see Mark Probst has put some pictures on the RVE site on Facebook, and yes there are those barriers dividing the lanes for a short distance coming in the park, removed the other day as a new mobile came in on #287 and replaced  now.

A card for the Family of Prudentia Garza is on the board to sign and a card for Jo Roberts on the death of husband Buzz





No comments: