Friday, July 24, 2020

July 24th

Is anyone else getting bored staying in so much? I still can't believe this is happening.
My next door neighbor Maria Marin  and her live in has the Virus. I talked to her this morning and she is really sick. So now that makes 4 here in the Park. DA and Kathy are doing good now but I hear she was really sick with it. Now still some weakness but they are doing ok.

I have been watching some  really good movies on Netflix, crocheting, and doing a little mask decorating. (A little bling on the masks). Taking care of my plants and some cleaning out of drawers, closets,  and cupboards.

It's neat to drive around the rural areas,  cotton is being picked, big bails in the fields like those huge round hay bales you see up North only the cotton is wrapped in white plastic. I also was going to pick up my yard man the other day and saw a neat cactus in bloom, it's like the one in Marge and Ann's back yard.



There's some big concrete pads now in the 99's. I guess the owners are expecting some big rigs to take those spaces. I wonder just how many will even come down this Winter. I guess the weather will bring most down. We will see....

Mark Probst has added lots of pictures of the new pads and pictures of the new mail building, on the Rio Valley site on facebook.

Donna

No comments: